What is the course about?
This course provides additional knowledge and practice of grammar learned in Russian 2 module 1: perfective and imperfective verbal aspects, future tense and comparative forms of adjectives.
This is a live online course. You will need:
- Internet connection. The classes work best with Chrome.
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook), or a tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone if you don't have a computer.
We will contact you with joining instructions before your course starts.
What will we cover?
forms of future tense
comparative forms of adjectives.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- demonstrate a better knowledge of verbal aspect and their use
- build the future tense
- be more confident in using basic comparative forms.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
The course is suitable for students who are attending a Russian 2 course or who have an equivalent knowledge of the language.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
The course is based on the communicative approach:
- active students’ interaction
- emphasis on speaking and listening skills
- pair and group work
- role plays
- use of realia, pictures and authentic material
- use of audio-visual techniques when appropriate.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
All materials will be provided by the tutor.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
This course supports your grammar learning for Russian 2 module 1.