Theta Healing® Advanced DNA
Time: 10:00 - 17:00
Location: KS - Keeley Street
In order to enrol on this course you must have already completed the Theta Healing® Basic DNA course.
This course takes place in the classroom, please follow this link to find out what we are doing to keep you safe: Staying COVID-19 secure at City Lit
Course Code: FKK36
Duration: 3 sessions
What is the course about?
This wonderful 3-day course will enable you to expand your Theta Healing knowledge and techniques and to clear limiting beliefs carried over from many lifetimes. This is also a fantastic opportunity to receive multiple downloads, practice additional skills, learn to connect with each of the 7 planes of existence and most importantly enhance your own personal healing and spiritual growth.
A full Practitioner Manual is provided on the course, accompanied with the book ‘Advanced ThetaHealing’ by Vianna Stibal. A certificate endorsed by the founder Vianna Stibal is awarded on completion of the course.
What will we cover?
- Advanced digging for beliefs and fears
- Advanced practice of feeling work
- Hundreds of downloads for your healing journey
- How to release and resolve the 3 R’s: rejection, resentment and regret
- An in-depth understanding and connection of the 7 planes of existence
- Releasing negative vows, oaths and commitments within the 7 planes of existence.
- Connecting to plants and crystals through the 7th plane
- Clearing negative beliefs about being a healer
- Releasing free-floating memories
- Healing the baby in the womb
- Repairing the broken soul
- Healing the broken heart - The heart song
- Ancestral Readings - connecting to ancestors
- Clearing and belief work on non-organic material (homes, land, car, businesses etc.)
- Time bending.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- Apply the Theta Healing® advanced technique to create positive changes in your life and those of others
- Facilitate a healing and a belief work session
- Clear and release traumas and negative influences from the past
- Connect to the 7 planes of existence
- Download new positive beliefs and feelings
- Use the Theta brain wave state for attracting positive manifestations and abundance into your life
- Enhance your own personal healing and spiritual growth.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
This is the Advanced Theta Healing® Course. The Pre-requisite for this course is the Theta Healing® Basic course. To join the Advanced course you must have already completed the Theta Healing® Basic course training and received the Theta Healing® Basic Course certificate.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
You will be taught via presentation and demonstrations from the tutor, question and answer, pair work, meditation, group discussion and practical tasks. Reading and practicing Theta Healing outside of the classroom will enhance your learning.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
The manual and the Theta Healing Advanced Book are included in the cost of the course. You can bring pen and paper for writing notes.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
This course allows progression to the certificate in Theta Healing® ‘Dig Deeper’ Course.
General information and advice on courses at City Lit is available from the Student Centre and Library on
Monday to Friday from 12:00 – 19:00.
Yvonne is a ThetaHealing® Master Instructor and Practitioner, Reiki Master and a spiritual and personal development teacher. She brings her experience of the past 20 years working in the healing and Spiritual Development fields, into her teaching and healing sessions. Her background in the healing arena also includes practicing Crystal Healing, Spiritual Healing, Trance Mediumship, meditation, Past Life Regression, Channelling, and Sound Healing, to name a few. Yvonne has been working at the 'South East Cancer Help Centre' for the past 17 years, and feels privileged to be in the position of supporting clients and their families affected by cancer. She has done this both as a therapist, and a group leader, running a series of workshops incorporating meditation, creative visualization, affirmations and a holistic approach to the promotion of wellbeing. She feels passionate about supporting people through their personal healing and transformation journeys. Yvonne teaches ‘Theta Healing’ and 'Meditation & Relaxation' courses at City Lit
Please note: We reserve the right to change our tutors from those advertised. This happens rarely, but if it does, we are unable to refund fees due to this. Our tutors may have different teaching styles; however we guarantee a consistent quality of teaching in all our courses.