- Alexander Technique: introductionCourse start date: Thu 22 Sep 2022 (and 3 other dates)
Location on this date: Kean Street Wellbeing CentreTutors: Kamal ThapenDiscover how to return your body to its natural state of balance and poise in this beginners' guide to the Alexander Technique. Learn how to relieve stress by becoming mindful of muscular and mental tension.
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in MassageCourse start date: Tue 13 Sep 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Kean Street Wellbeing CentreTutors: Helen RennieConsidering massage therapy as a career? Learn the theory and practice of massage at a professional level. City Lit is a leading training provider in London for Massage and Complementary Therapies, providing outstanding achievement at high industry standards. Our courses are taught by experienced and practising industry professionals who have current knowledge of the massage sector. If you’ve applied for this course and not heard back from us, please email us on email@example.com, or call us (Mon-Fri 10:00-17:00) on 020 7492 2622.
The application process is open until 15 Sepember 2022.
The course fee is £1599 payable at the time of your enrolment. If you are unable to pay the course fees, you can choose to apply for an Advanced Learner Loan from Student Finance England (SFE) to help cover the course fee, repayable after the course ends. You can find more information about the Advanced Learner Loan www.citylit.ac.uk/advanced-learner-loans
For more information, please call Health & Wellbeing on 020 7492 2622.Full fee £1,599.00 Senior fee £1,599.00 Concession £1,599.00
- Certificate in counselling skillsCourse start date: Thu 15 Sep 2022 (and 4 other dates)
Location on this date: Kean Street Wellbeing CentreTutors: Diana Pigott, Ana WellbrookThe application process for this course is now closed.
Do you want to develop counselling skills for paid or voluntary work? This course includes occasional weekend sessions which you will be required to join and one compulsory residential trip away.
In order to apply for this course, please ensure that:
• you have (or will have) completed an introductory counselling course of 30 hours, with an attendance record of at least 80% (within the last three years) . OR
• you have completed an introductory counselling course of 30 hours with an attendance record of at least 70% AND you have completed a ‘Counselling introduction: advanced’ course (or equivalent) with an attendance record of at least 80% (within the last three years)
• you are able to speak and write fluently in English (level 2/GCSE).
- Diploma in therapeutic counselling: Integrative PathwayCourse start date: Wed 15 Sep 2021 (and 4 other dates)
Location on this date: Kean Street Wellbeing CentreThe application process for this course is now closed.
You will need to have completed a level 3 certificate in counselling skills course (minimum 145GLH) within the last three years to be eligible to apply. This two-year course awarded by ABC Awards qualifies you to practise as a counsellor.
The course fee is £2225, plus an upfront fee of £2374 payable at the time of your enrolment.
If you are unable to pay the course fee upfront, you can choose to apply for an Advanced Learner Loan from Student Finance England (SFE) to help cover the cost, repayable after the course ends. You can find more information about the Advanced Learner Loan www.citylit.ac.uk/advanced-learner-loans
If you are unable to pay the upfront fee, you can talk to our Information, Advice and Guidance team who will advise you on other financial support available. You can contact the Advice and Guidance Team by phone on 020 7492 2500 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call Psychology, Counselling & Personal Development on 020 7492 2530.
- Anatomy and physiology: access to level 3Course start date: Thu 22 Sep 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Kean Street Wellbeing CentreTutors: Alan BillingtonDid you know that 80% of your brain is water or that your tongue is the strongest muscle in the body? Gain a basic understanding of the major systems of the body and how they interact with each other. Tutor: Alan Billington.
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list