- French 5: Revisit and consolidate your advanced FrenchCourse start date: Mon 11 Jul 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Online (other locations are available)Tutors: Valerie JézéquelVenez perfectionner votre pratique de la langue et vos connaissances de la culture française. Au programme: reportages d'actualité, extraits de films, articles et romans contemporains.
This course will be delivered online. See the ‘What is the course about?’ section in course details for more information.Full fee £189.00 Senior fee £189.00 Concession £115.00
- Calligraphy: Spencerian scriptsCourse start date: Mon 18 Jul 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Veiko KespersaksLearn how to use a pointed pen for writing in copperplate hand. Spencerian script developed from the English Cursive and stands out for its delicately shaded lowercase and prominent capitals. With very intense shadows, obtained with a pointed pen, it is famous for its fine lines, hand-made quality and romantic overtones. Suitable for both beginners and improvers, left and right handers.Full fee £179.00 Senior fee £179.00 Concession £179.00
- Italian beginners: an introductionCourse start date: Tue 19 Jul 2022 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetLearn to speak Italian from scratch, focusing on your listening and speaking skills.Taught in Italian with the emphasis on developing your listening and speaking skills.Full fee £189.00 Senior fee £151.00 Concession £115.00
- Illustrated stitch: a masterclass with Rosie James
- Introduction to ceramicsCourse start date: Mon 9 May 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Alex SimpsonGain a basic understanding of hand-building, glazing and decoration techniques. Explore your creative ideas whilst learning the exciting possibilities of working with clay. Enjoy a taster experience of throwing on the wheel in the final session.
- Modern Greek beginners: module 1Course start date: Mon 26 Sep 2022 (and 6 other dates)
Location on this date: Online (other locations are available)Tutors: Eleni DalkafoukiSuitable for complete beginners.
This course will be delivered online. See the ‘What is the course about?’ section in course details for more information.
- Introduction to clothes makingCourse start date: Mon 25 Jul 2022 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Silvia SacrestanoLearn how to make your own clothes. This beginner's course will teach you how to use the sewing machine, as well as basic sewing techniques and processes. Start by sampling, then construct a simple garment.
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list