Psychology & Counselling Courses in London and Online
We have a long-standing experience in offering a wide range of psychology, personal development and counselling courses. Courses range from introductory to professional levels of training and our experienced tutors are committed to personal and professional development themselves. Every year we introduce new courses, ensuring that there’s always something different to try.
- Psychology of wellbeingCourse start date: Sat 16 Mar 2024
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Jacqueline GreenleesThe course provides an insight into the psychologically researched factors that influence wellbeing. You will learn a range of theoretical and practical components of wellbeing and consider how you can apply them in your own life.Full fee £89.00 Senior fee £89.00 Concession £58.00
- Counselling: an introductionCourse start date: Mon 8 Jan 2024 (and 16 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Adam FoordEnhance your personal skills, learn more about yourself and take your first step in counselling training on this primarily experiential course, underpinned by the 3 main theoretical approaches in counselling.
We have courses running daytimes, evenings and weekends. Whatever your schedule, you can find a course that works for you!
- Group facilitationCourse start date: Sun 5 May 2024 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Emma WinkleyDevelop your skills in leading groups through this exploration of facilitator styles, group roles, interventions, stages of group development and hidden dynamics. Experiential and theory based.
- Working with two chairsCourse start date: Mon 20 May 2024
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Dennis CarneyLearn how to use this technique derived from Gestalt therapy to help your clients explore inner conflicts and let go of haunting issues from the past. Experience the power of this two chair technique by trying it out for yourself.
- Counselling as a careerCourse start date: Sat 15 Jun 2024
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Delrose BowesThinking of becoming a counsellor? Wondering about gaining a counselling qualification? In this short workshop, you will find out more about the career paths and whether counselling training is for you.
- Certificate in counselling skillsCourse start date: Mon 11 Sep 2023 (and 5 other dates)
Location on this date: Kean Street Wellbeing CentreTutors: Edna OgundareThe application process for this course is now closed.
Do you want to develop counselling skills for paid or voluntary work? This course includes occasional weekend sessions which you will be required to join and one compulsory residential trip away.
In order to apply for this course, please ensure that:
• you have (or will have) completed an in person introductory counselling course of 30 hours, with an attendance record of at least 80% (within the last three years)
• you have completed an in person introductory counselling course of 30 hours with an attendance record of at least 70%
• you have completed an in person ‘Counselling introduction: advanced’ course (or equivalent) with an attendance record of at least 80% (within the last three years)
• you are able to speak and write fluently in English (level 2/GCSE).
- Diploma in therapeutic counselling: integrative pathwayCourse start date: Sat 14 Jan 2023 (and 5 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Ana WellbrookThe application process for this course is now closed.
You will need to have completed a level 3 certificate in counselling skills course (minimum 145GLH) within the last three years to be eligible to apply. This two-year course awarded by ABC Awards qualifies you to practise as a counsellor.
The course fee is £2225, plus an upfront fee of £2374 payable at the time of your enrolment.
If you are unable to pay the course fee upfront, you can choose to apply for an Advanced Learner Loan from Student Finance England (SFE) to help cover the cost, repayable after the course ends. You can find more information about the Advanced Learner Loan www.citylit.ac.uk/advanced-learner-loans
If you are unable to pay the upfront fee, you can talk to our Information, Advice and Guidance team who will advise you on other financial support available. You can contact the Advice and Guidance Team by phone on (telephone temporarily unavailable) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call Psychology, Counselling & Personal Development on 020 4582 0403.
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list