Psychology & Counselling Courses in London and Online
We have a long-standing experience in offering a wide range of psychology, personal development and counselling courses. Courses range from introductory to professional levels of training and our experienced tutors are committed to personal and professional development themselves. Every year we introduce new courses, ensuring that there’s always something different to try.
- Counselling as a careerCourse start date: Mon 8 Jan 2024 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Delrose BowesThinking of becoming a counsellor? Wondering about gaining a counselling qualification? In this short workshop, you will find out about training and jobs in this field and gain a clearer idea of whether counselling training is for you.
- Counselling: an introductionCourse start date: Mon 11 Sep 2023 (and 23 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Adam FoordEnhance your personal skills, learn more about yourself and take your first step in counselling training on this primarily experiential course, underpinned by the 3 main theoretical approaches in counselling.
We have courses running daytimes, evenings and weekends. Whatever your schedule, you can find a course that works for you!
- Certificate in counselling skills (Fast Track / Intensive)Course start date: Sat 13 Jan 2024
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Ana WellbrookThe Application Process for this course is now closed.
Do you want to develop counselling skills for paid or voluntary work? Enhance your career or progress to further study with a qualification in counselling. Explore theory, practice, ethics and personal awareness. Ideal for professionals seeking to develop counselling skills for paid or voluntary work?
In order to apply for this course, please ensure that:
• you have (or will have) completed a face to face introductory counselling course of 30 hours, with an attendance record of at least 80% (within the last three years)
• you have completed a face to face introductory counselling course of 30 hours with an attendance record of at least 70% and you have completed a ‘Counselling introduction: advanced’ course (or equivalent) with an attendance record of at least 80% (within the last three years)
• you are able to speak and write fluently in English (level 2/GCSE).Full fee £2,199.00
- Working with bereavement and lossCourse start date: Fri 26 Jan 2024
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Adrian ScottWe'll use the theories of Bowlby, Winnicott and Klein to explore your reactions to bereavement and loss, and increase your ability to help others work through their reactions. This course is aimed at counsellors, other helping professionals and trainees. It is not aimed at people seeking help for the specific course subjects.Full fee £89.00 Senior fee £89.00 Concession £58.00
- Group FacilitationCourse start date: Sun 5 May 2024 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Dennis CarneyDevelop your skills in leading groups through this exploration of facilitator styles, group roles, interventions, stages of group development and hidden dynamics. Experiential and theory based.
- Counselling introduction: advancedCourse start date: Thu 22 Feb 2024 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Nadia PerezExtend your use of counselling skills and personal development in this new, highly experiential course. You will need to have completed a 30-hour introductory course with at least 70% attendance.
- Psychology of ResilienceCourse start date: Sun 25 Feb 2024
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Jacqueline GreenleesA brief introduction to the increasingly relevant topic of Resilience, in both life and the work. Much is heard about resilience and the ability to “bounce back”, but what do the Psychologists say about the subject?
- Psychology as a careerCourse start date: Wed 28 Feb 2024
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Jacqueline GreenleesThinking of becoming a psychologist? Wondering about gaining psychology qualifications. In this short workshop, you will find out about training and jobs in this field and gain a clearer idea of whether psychology training is for you.Full fee £99.00 Senior fee £99.00 Concession £64.00
- Psychology of wellbeingCourse start date: Sat 16 Mar 2024
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Jacqueline GreenleesThe course provides an insight into the psychologically researched factors that influence wellbeing. You will learn a range of theoretical and practical components of wellbeing and consider how you can apply them in your own life.Full fee £89.00 Senior fee £89.00 Concession £58.00
- Psychology of attachmentCourse start date: Fri 3 May 2024
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Adrian ScottRomantic and professional relationships: discover your style of attachment and learn how it can influence you in love and work relationships.
- Working with two chairsCourse start date: Mon 20 May 2024
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Dennis CarneyLearn how to use this technique derived from Gestalt therapy to help your clients explore inner conflicts and let go of haunting issues from the past. Experience the power of this two chair technique by trying it out for yourself.
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list