Psychology & Counselling Courses in London and Online
We have a long-standing experience in offering a wide range of psychology, personal development and counselling courses. Courses range from introductory to professional levels of training and our experienced tutors are committed to personal and professional development themselves. Every year we introduce new courses, ensuring that there’s always something different to try.
- Counselling as a careerCourse start date: Sat 15 Jun 2024 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Delrose BowesThinking of becoming a counsellor? Wondering about gaining a counselling qualification? In this short workshop, you will find out more about the career paths and whether counselling training is for you.
- Counselling: an introductionCourse start date: Sat 23 Sep 2023 (and 23 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Adam FoordEnhance your personal skills, learn more about yourself and take your first step in counselling training on this primarily experiential course, underpinned by the 3 main theoretical approaches in counselling.
We have courses running daytimes, evenings and weekends. Whatever your schedule, you can find a course that works for you!
- Certificate in counselling skills (Fast Track / Intensive)Course start date: Sat 13 Jan 2024
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Ana WellbrookThe Application Process for this course is now closed.
Do you want to develop counselling skills for paid or voluntary work? Enhance your career or progress to further study with a qualification in counselling. Explore theory, practice, ethics and personal awareness. Ideal for professionals seeking to develop counselling skills for paid or voluntary work?
In order to apply for this course, please ensure that:
• you have (or will have) completed a face to face introductory counselling course of 30 hours, with an attendance record of at least 80% (within the last three years)
• you have completed a face to face introductory counselling course of 30 hours with an attendance record of at least 70% and you have completed a ‘Counselling introduction: advanced’ course (or equivalent) with an attendance record of at least 80% (within the last three years)
• you are able to speak and write fluently in English (level 2/GCSE).Full fee £2,199.00
- Raising cultural awareness within the therapeutic relationshipCourse start date: Sat 27 Jan 2024 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Kean Street Wellbeing CentreTutors: Jacqueline BascombeThe course is for anyone with an interest in developing their self-awareness in cross cultural counselling. This workshop helps you gain an understanding of how to talk about race and culture in a respectful, confident way.Full fee £99.00 Senior fee £99.00 Concession £64.00
- Psychology of wellbeingCourse start date: Sat 16 Mar 2024
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Jacqueline GreenleesThe course provides an insight into the psychologically researched factors that influence wellbeing. You will learn a range of theoretical and practical components of wellbeing and consider how you can apply them in your own life.Full fee £89.00
- Psychology of dreamingCourse start date: Sat 27 Apr 2024
Location on this date: Kean Street Wellbeing CentreTutors: Alison DuncansonThe dream is a little hidden door in the innermost and most secret recesses of the psyche (C G Jung). We often dismiss our dreams but they can give us insights into our inner world and though curious, can also provide rich data to better understand ourselves.
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list