Items 1-15 of 25
- Drawing from plants and flowersCourse start date: Mon 27 Jun 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Hilary RosenExplore a variety of artists’ approaches for painting flowers from observation. Discover the rich history of this genre while getting inspiration from contemporary artists who use flowers as their starting point in painting.
- Rhino intermediateCourse start date: Mon 4 Jul 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Emilia NettoLearn more advanced Rhino commands and how to apply these to create more complex 3D models with an emphasis on connections and interlocking parts. Send your file to be 3D printed and leave with a 3D print of your own design. All materials included.Full fee £209.00 Senior fee £167.00 Concession £127.00
- Cut, stab and etch: printmaking with linocutsCourse start date: Thu 7 Jul 2022 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Lisa CradduckCut, stab and etch your way to dynamic blocks and exciting prints. Practical instruction in both traditional and inventive linocut techniques, including the reduction method developed by Picasso, multiple block printing and Polish dot linocut.
- Introduction to watercolour and mixed mediaCourse start date: Mon 30 May 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Anne-Marie FosterWatercolour has a rich tradition - this course will explore the more experimental ways of using this pleasurable medium and will present new possibilities for producing exciting new work with mixed media. Make inventive combinations of media to draw from your own found imagery, photographs and sketches.Full fee £309.00 Senior fee £247.00 Concession £188.00
- Relief printmaking: large-scale techniquesCourse start date: Mon 18 Jul 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Gareth BerwynLarge scale printmaking enables expressive mark making. Use woodcut, linocut and collograph techniques to produce big, bold and multi-coloured, multi-layered prints for you to take home.Full fee £159.00 Senior fee £127.00 Concession £97.00
- Get skills in: painting processes and mediumsCourse start date: Thu 19 May 2022 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetThis is a brief introduction to acrylic painting techniques and the use of materials. Explore a practical approach to painting, including colour mixing, layering, glazing and application. For those with little or no painting experience.Full fee £149.00 Senior fee £119.00 Concession £91.00
- Get skills in: experimental watercolour techniquesCourse start date: Mon 30 May 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Jack DuplockAlways wanted to experiment with watercolour painting? Now's your chance to learn how to make more imaginative use of washes and mark-making; enjoy the colour and fluidity of this beautiful medium and discover if you'd like to take it to the next level.Full fee £149.00 Senior fee £119.00 Concession £91.00
- Cyanotype printmaking in a dayCourse start date: Sat 2 Jul 2022 (and 5 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Adam HogarthCyanotype is a photographic printing process which produces a beautiful deep blue print from a variety of artwork, including drawings, photographs, physical objects or combinations of all of these. All levels welcome.Full fee £89.00 Senior fee £89.00 Concession £89.00
- Drawing: ink and wash techniquesCourse start date: Mon 12 Sep 2022 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Lindsay PickettThe immediacy and versatility of ink and wash is perfect for those sketching on location, for designers and for students interested in watercolour techniques. Take the opportunity to explore the basic techniques of this exciting process.Full fee £169.00 Senior fee £135.00 Concession £110.00
- Contemporary printmaking studio: focus on markmaking, play and ideasCourse start date: Mon 12 Sep 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Thomas GosebruchExplore and develop personal work using traditional printmaking methods with a contemporary approach. Techniques covered include drypoint, etching, linocut, collagraphy and photo etching. All levels of experience welcome. Beginners will follow a step-by-step introduction to a range of processes; those with experience can develop personal projects with expert guidance.Full fee £749.00 Senior fee £599.00 Concession £487.00
- Clay sculpture: life and portraitCourse start date: Mon 12 Sep 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Alexandra HarleyFollow in the footsteps of Michelangelo and Rodin and learn how to capture the human figure, both physically and emotionally, on this fascinating practical sculpting course. You will work from a life model to develop your own clay sculpture of the human form.
- Metal sculpture: all levelsCourse start date: Mon 13 Jun 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Andrew RevellLearn the techniques required in making sculptural/functional objects in steel: cutting, bending, welding and joining small scale metal. Please bring ideas, inspiration and scrap metal. For beginners or those with some prior experience.
- Life drawing after workCourse start date: Mon 20 Jun 2022 (and 3 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Joe RichardsonA fun, relaxed and shorter life drawing class better suited for people coming straight from work. You will be able to work from a variety of models, in a range of materials and with a variety of poses.
- Screenprinting for beginnersCourse start date: Fri 16 Sep 2022 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Anne-Marie FosterThis course is a creative and practical introduction to the screen-printing process, aimed at beginners and the curious. You will learn step by step how to make your own series of silk screen prints using a variety of techniques.Full fee £179.00 Senior fee £143.00 Concession £116.00
- Developing watercolour painting and mixed mediaCourse start date: Mon 19 Sep 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Anne-Marie FosterExplore the sensitivity of water-based media such as inks, watercolour, water-soluble pen, pencil and crayon. Make inventive combinations of media to draw from your own found imagery, photographs and sketches. Suitable for all levels.Full fee £319.00 Senior fee £255.00 Concession £207.00
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list