- Introduction to screenprintingCourse start date: Fri 6 May 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Claire HyndsThis course is a creative and practical introduction to the screen printing process aimed at beginners and the curious. You will learn step by step how to make your own series of prints using a variety of exciting techniques.
- Photography for beginnersCourse start date: Tue 26 Apr 2022 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Photography StudioTutors: Michael HardingAlways wondered what half the buttons on your camera actually do? Discover how to use them properly and produce impressive photographs, even as a complete beginner. Gain useful technical knowledge and get expert creative guidance in easy-to-understand language. An ideal first step before enrolling on our intermediate courses.Full fee £309.00 Senior fee £247.00 Concession £188.00
- Mixed media drawing and collageCourse start date: Fri 29 Apr 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Ruth BrisonExplore mixed-media techniques and composition using drawing, painting and collage. Looking at artists' work and developing personal themes, you will experiment with materials, processes and image making. Some drawing experience would be an advantage.
- Cut, stab and etch: printmaking with linocutsCourse start date: Fri 29 Apr 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Lisa CradduckCut, stab and etch your way to dynamic blocks and exciting prints. Practical instruction in both traditional and inventive linocut techniques, including the reduction method developed by Picasso, multiple block printing and Polish dot linocut.
- Ways into abstract paintingCourse start date: Fri 29 Apr 2022 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Mario Lautier VellaEncounter different approaches to making abstract paintings while developing your skills in using a variety of painting materials. With reference to the work of abstract artists explore the visual language common to both representation and abstraction, e.g. colour, composition, tone and paint application.
- Introduction to jewellery makingCourse start date: Tue 26 Apr 2022 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetLearn the basic processes and techniques for working in metal so that you can make simple items of jewellery. For beginners or students with some experience as a refresher.
- Introduction to clothes makingCourse start date: Fri 29 Apr 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Silvia SacrestanoLearn how to make your own clothes. This beginner's course will teach you how to use the sewing machine, as well as basic sewing techniques and processes. You will start with sampling, then construct a simple garment.
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list